Estrella is a boat, a Sunreef 60 with an aluminium hull, designed for travelling. And Estrella Lab is a wonderful program of sailing sessions dedicated to the inclusion of persons with disabilities.
The boat was designed to accomodate wheelchairs.
- Share their passion for sailing, especially with a disabled public
- Develop inclusive adventures and multi-activity expeditions
- Offer unique cruises ( paraglider, yoga, astronomy, fishing…)
- Participate in offshore races with an inclusive crew
- Equip the boat with custom equipment
- Offer a different kind of tourism with a reduced impact
- Through sailing sessions, raise awareness on the importance to take care of our planet, while relaxing
- Create social ties and show how diversity can be a surprising lever of performance
- Act as a relay for marine biological research while taking some sample during sailing sessions
- Emphasize the positive initiatives of associations and Partner companies
After several sailing sessions in october, Estrella and her crew should head to the Carribbean in november sailing pas the Canary Islands and Cape Verde. They will spend the winter sailing across the islands before heading towards Patagonia and the Antartic next spring.
The Incidence team had the pleasure to participate in its own way to this magnificent project by reviewing their sails before this great journey.